Friday, June 10, 2011

Student Bios



Andrew Derlikowski

"I am going into my senior year at UWF. I choose the UWF Archaeology program because of its great reputation as one of the best in the country. I felt in taking the combined field school I would gain hands-on experience that I need, and I wanted to dive on the 1559 fleet. Most of my free time is spent with my wife Connie and our two Boston Terriers, Allie and Murphy. My other interests are military history, reading, running, traveling, visiting museums and historical sites."


Jenn Jay

"I am in my senior year, working towards a B.A. in Maritime Studies with a minor in anthropology.  I am from the Orlando area and spend most of my time at the beach and working in the conservation lab at UWF."


William Wilson

"I received my B.S. in anthropology from Kennesaw State University. I’ve done fieldwork in the Southeast as well as a Preclassic/Classic Maya site in Belize. I am starting UWF’s anthropology graduate program in the fall with a focus on maritime archaeology. My main interests include trade during the Golden Age of Sail, site formation processes, and lithic debitage analysis."



No comments:

Post a Comment