Monday, July 25, 2011

Student Bios

Here are the last of our students!


Thomas Jeffers

I have been living in Zephyrhills Florida for the last 10 years or so, but I am originally from the Chicago area. I am a transfer student from Pasco Hernando Community College where I received my Associates Degree. I guess you can say I am a nontraditional student as I am 42 years old and coming back to school after almost 22 years to finish my undergraduate degree. This was my first year at UWF. I am an archaeology major, but I am also getting a minor in geography and going for the undergraduate GIS certificate.  I have had an interest in archaeology since I took part in a summer program at Kampsville Illinois when I was in high school.

Stacey Marshall

I am currently a senior majoring in Maritime Archeology. I enjoy field school because it gives me an opportunity to get a hands-on learning experience that can’t be found in a book. I hope to develop potential thesis topics for my future graduate studies and obtain a job with the skills I learn here.

Ryan Thompson

I chose archaeology as a career to pursue because I wanted to learn more about prehistory. I intend to finish field school, get my bachelors degree in 2012, hike the Appalachian Trail in 2013, then come back to school for my masters. My end goal is to work in archaeology long enough to buy property in North Carolina, near Ashville and the Blue Ridge Mountains, and build a self-sustaining cabin with my own two hands.


1 comment:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete